It’s calendar summer outside the window, but winter is coming back to Elmoreden. And it’s particularly bitterly cold at Frozen Canyon. If you like extreme winter activities and hunting high-level monsters, then you should definitely go there. In this new session zone crystals drop, which can be exchanged for various valuable items. And to avoid freezing to death while searching for crystals, an Eskimo Outfit will help!
- Event Duration (4 weeks): until July 6 (10:00 UTC +3)
How to get to the zone
- During the event, you can visit the Special Zone – Frozen Canyon.
- The entrance is available from the window of the special hunting zones. Other players can enter the zone as well.
- PvP in the zone is not available.
|Name||Cycle||Level||Time inside||Entrance price|
(reset at 6:30 AM)
|65 and above||60 minutes daily|
(extension is not available)
- Immediately after entering Frozen Canyon, you meet NPC Yeti.
- From him you can teleport to different parts of the canyon.
- When you hunt monsters, a debuff “Chills” will be applied to your character.
(Lv. 1) ChillsThe character shivers with cold.
Atk. Spd. -30
Casting Spd. -30
Received damage +10%
- To avoid getting the debuff, contact the Yeti at the entrance of the canyon and get the protective buff “Eskimo Transformation“.
- The buff lasts for 1 hour and remains after the character’s death.
(Lv. 1) Eskimo Transformation A outfit that perfectly protects from the cold.
It will prevent you from being chilled to the bone in the Frozen Canyon.
- The session zone is divided into two parts.
- It is possible to teleport to each part from the Yeti.
|Monster with title||Level||Monsters|
|70 and above||Regular monsters;Monster with titles: Ice Golem.|
|80 and above||Regular monsters;Monster with title: Ice Wizard.|
- While hunting monsters in the canyon you will receive a special item: Frost Crystal (directly into your inventory). The chance of getting it from monsters with a title is higher.
- Crystal is needed in the Forge of the Special Craft and for completing collections.
Frost Crystal EventA crystal found in the Frozen Canyon.
<How to use>
Add to a collection to boost your stats.
Exchange for Frozen Treasure Chest through the Special Craft.
- From the zone monsters, you can also get raw materials for random craft and Adena.
- During the Event, all characters of level 65 and above have access to a daily mission.
- The mission can be completed by each character of the account.
Ephemeral Frozen Canyon
|Kill 50 monsters inside the Frozen Canyon||Type: daily|
Reset: 6:30 AM
Level: 65 and above
Additional features: none
|Frost Crystal— 100 pcs.|
- Craft duration: until July 6 (4 weeks).
- A maximum number of craft attempts: 100 per click.
|Category||Craftable item and craft chance||Craft attempt price|
|Frozen Canyon||Frozen Treasure Chest — 1 pc. (100%)||Frost Crystal — 50 pcs.+20 000 Adena|
Frozen Treasure Chest
- You can get rare items and useful supplies from the chest obtained in the Craft Forge.
- Follow the links in the item names to see their descriptions.
When opening the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain chance
- You can complete a collection during the event.
- You will have the UI Collections.
|Category||Name||Collection effect||Required Items|
P./M. Def. +50
|Frost Crystal — 200 pcs.|